Moon Wisdom is a one day workshop for those interested in understanding the phases of the moon and how to work with them to enhance their personal journey and energy.
Some of what the workshop will cover:
- The 8 phases of the moon – new, full, waxing, waning, crescents and gibbous.
- Eclipses and Astrology in relation to the Moon,.
- Correspondences, crystals and flowers/herbs.
- Intentions, manifestation, misconceptions, prayers and affirmations.
- Rituals and ceremonies for the different phases.
- One Day Workshop (6 hours)
- Light Lunch
- Bonus resources – written materials and other content as relevant.
Moon Wisdom is for you if:
- You are desiring to deepen your connection to the natural world.
- You are dedicated to honouring the earth’s cycles and maximising them for your personal growth, healing and development.
- You are curious to learn how to use the cycles of the moon to create positive change in your mind, body and spirit.
- You want to expand your knowledge, power, wisdom and practices.
- You desire greater freedom from your humanness and its limitations.
- You are dedicated to raising your vibration.
- You enjoy ritual and ceremony and want to incorporate it into your life.
Why Work With Me?
- I am passionate about ritual and ceremony and sharing my wisdom and experiences with others.
- I am a capable teacher and humble student, always learning even when teaching.
- I am passionate about guiding and supporting people.
- I have deep reverence and respect for the sacredness of this work.
- I hold space for others with deep integrity and create a safe space free from judgement and projection, that encourages vulnerability and the freedom to show up in your truth.
Dates & Times
The Moon Wisdom workshop will be held on Saturday 13th January 2024 from 10am to 4 pm.
The event is hosted at a private residence in Thornlands (QLD). Address, navigation details and further event details will be sent to ticket holders prior to the event.
We believe everyone has the right to personal growth and development and all our programs, workshops and events reflect our view. We structure all our offerings with different investment exchange options based on the participants personal circumstances. We do not offer discounts for full payment upfront and we do offer regular payment plans for all participants. We believe in accessibility, equal access to education and in supporting community without judgment or prejudice.
The Supporter – For those financially secure with plentiful financial resources. Supporters’ contributions assist others less financially resourced to participate. $250.
The Sustainer – For those financially comfortable on mid level stable incomes. $188.
The Community – For low income earners, with caring responsibilities or facing difficult financial circumstances. $125.